Thursday, December 2, 2010

C4K #8 - #11 Summaries



C4K #8- Zaphanata's Fantastic Animation of his Pirate Ship

This post consisted of an animation of a pirate ship by a student named Zaphanta. He added sound and movement. I commented that his animation was really good. Also, I told him that when I was in school we weren't able to do fun things like this. I said that I hope he continues to do well in his class.

C4K #9 - Welcome to A4 Avish

This post was an introduction of a new student to the A4 class. It said that he likes to play outside on the slide. He also has a brother in year 4 named Ayush. I commented that I hope he is excited about his new class. I told him that I hope he finds some awesome friends in his new class. I wished him luck and told him to have fun.

C4K #10 - Flat Adam Leaves Home


This post was part of Mrs. Conlin's Flat Stanley Project. This class has been sending pieces of paper cut into the shape of a person and colored by the students. In this post, the student begins the adventure for his Flat Adam. Flat Adam is leaving Westford, MA, and is on his way to Nashua, NH. He even hopes to to visit Santa's Village on his trip. I said that I thought that his trip sounded really exciting. I told him how I had always wanted to go to Santa's Village, and I hope that he has a fun trip.

C4K #11 - Yasmine's Favorite Deserts and Clare's "Alice in Wonderland"


Yasmine's post was a list of her top five favorite deserts. Her favorite deserts are hot fudge brownies, any kind of ice cream except pecan, cheesecake, chocolate pudding, and cupcakes. I commented that they sounded like some really delicious desserts. I told her that my favorite desert is cookies and cream ice cream. I said that her blog looked really good and I'm glad that I got to read it.

Clare's post was a description of the story "Alice in Wonderland". She told about talking animals, rabbits in waistcoats, and people who have nearly lost their minds. She explains that Alice is certain that she is in a dream, but she can't seem to wake up. I told her that she gave a great description of this story. I also told her that this was one of my favorite movies when I was younger. I said that my favorite character was the Mad-hatter, because he was so crazy and so funny. I told her that she had an awesome blog and to keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment